i`m getting out of the navy?

i already cheked out with the command urinalysis organizer. so does that mean the navy is done. drug testing me. please don`t give me some gun hoe you shouldn`t smoke weed answer either.

you don`t get a dishonorable discharge for drug use.

Favorite Answer

Yes you could still get popped for one. They can give you one until the day you sign that paper saying you are discharged. If it comes back negative, as you know, that is a dishonorable discharge. While I am fully against any sort of drug use, why not just wait it out until you are done? You don't have that much longer to go.

My separation was a little different than yours, I believe. But the entire time I was on legal hold for my separation (which was about two- three months!) I was never given a urinalysis. So until you are completely out, don't, because if you are getting an honerable you can go to mast and get that revoked and replaced with an OTH or Dishonerable! I had 13 kids from my A-school pop for coke! Wich only stays in your system for three days. Don't be stupid

• J T

Checked out with them means you are no longer part of their "group" they are responsible for. You might be good to go but you never know when the commandwide random test will appear. Just be careful and don't screw up before you have your discharge paperwork in hand. You are too close to mess it up now.

It is gung ho ... and I am not sure how the urinalysis process works. I doubt that you will be ua'd again, but I use of drugs may impact other employment options after the Navy.

• Doug B

I was at the Oakland Demob station and they hit us up for a piss test. Seven guys failed, and got busted one day before ETSing.

Why is smoking weed such a high (NPI) priority?

You could still be tested, but I doubt it. However, what if you get a good offer from a civilian employer but need a drug test?