Can I legally wear pasties in public in Orange County California?

I'm pretty sure as long as your nipples are covered, it's legal. Any one know for sure? I'm remember when I went to the river in Arizona, all the girls were wearing pasties, cause they could get busted for being completly topless, but as long as their nipples were covered, they couldn't get busted. Any one know? It's for an charity event were participants have to go down a water slide. And I thought it would be funny to suprise everyone with pasties. That portion of it will only last no more than 3 or 4 minutes, then I'll put my top back on

Favorite Answer

As long as your nipples are cover it is not against the law.

As long as they look like pasties and aren't see through you should be ok. If you appear naked you can be arrested. The likely hood that the DA will actually go forward with charges are very slim. Share pics.

LOL...Cochina! You sound like my kind of girl.

Sounds like fun. I'm sure people are gonna get a kick out of it. As for the law, I don't know...Sorry! But good luck with the charity & have fun!

yea its for sure.. there is actually a place were u can show ur boobs in public.. as long as ur private region is covered its not a crime..

I am not sure and will have to have further evidence. Send photo.