Have you experienced KARMA.?

Do you believe in Karma, have you witnessed it in your life or in someone else's life?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If, by karma, you mean, 'what goes around comes around', yes, I definitely do believe it and have experienced it. However, I am not sure which way you mean it because karma is also connected to reincarnation, which I do not believe in. For one, you supposedly come to earth, life after life to try to get rid of bad karma, but you keep getting more karma so you would never get finished with karma, just keep on coming back and back and that just don't make any sense to me.

Source(s): Did you also know that Saturn is satan's planet? just a tidbit I thought I would throw in for the other poster :)
  • ssrvj
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Every one-without even ONE exception- is involved in Karma (Action)--Karma per se does not mean bad .Only Dush karma is bad. According to all World Religions,Sat Karma is Good.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm almost positive that Karma can be defined differently by different people. In my spiritual search I came across the following video on free will that might lead you to finding an absolute answer to your questions. :)

• 1 decade ago

You teach people how to treat you so, if you do bad people will treat you badly and thus, karma exists.

Yes, I do believe in Karma.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • neil s
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

The personality, and thus everything most people would try to call "self" is nothing but karma (activity).

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

they're too egotistical and self-absorbed with themselves yet i individually desire Karma is alive and nicely for the narcissists. I do have faith Karma isn't picky and is unavoidable. I confident am consistent with this concept equipment.

• 1 decade ago

Everyday i experience Karma, and yes i believe in it

22 yr old taoist

• 1 decade ago

I have Saturn in my First House. Saturn is the Teacher, and things come back on me pretty fast. Seems to me it is happening to others that way too now. One might not get hurt in the same way, or by the same person they hurt. But something will happen. I think its the Holy Spirit's way of cleaning the slate before Christ returns. So we don't have so much to answer for.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, I do believe in Karma.

For all the bad things that have happened in my life, I am now engaged to a wonderful, caring, handsome man.

- 18 yo Pagan

• 1 decade ago

yes i believe in karma, but it just doesnt like me....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.