Is there a recipie for chocolate chip cookies without brown sugar?

I need a recipie about cookies without brown sugar and confectionit sugar thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

You can substatute splenda for granulated white sugar if you measure it by volume.

Now the thing about brown sugar is it is regular white sugar with molassas mixed in. So if you can have molassas add a little with the splenda

• 4 years ago

Go right ahead and use 100% white sugar. The flavor will be a bit different, but I bet nobody cares. Add 1 Tbsp water to your dough (beat it in with the egg), OR, you can beat in a tablespoon of maple syrup (preferably not natural maple syrup). It will taste good, and you will definitely have softer, moister, chewy cookies. The tbsp of water/syrup will add moisture to compensate for the moisture that is in brown sugar. I'm putting my money on the maple (or corn syrup), if you have it, for the best flavor and texture. Use 1 Tbsp for a recipe using approximately 2 c flour. Increase proportionally if you have more flour.

• 1 decade ago

I have never herd of a Chocolate Chip recipe with Confectioner sugar

and you might try substituting with just plain white sugar

• 1 decade ago

Just change the type of sugar i have it aint made a difference before, Tho sweetener makes them taste funny

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yes replace brown sugar with splenda!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

See the links below. I hope you find a recipe that suits you!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

http://www.epicurious.com/tools/searchresults?sear...

try this over 131 recipes w/ no brown sugar

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sure, just substitute white sugar instead.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go to Foodnetwork.com or allrecipes.com

• 1 decade ago

yes there is.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.