Is there a recipie for chocolate chip cookies without brown sugar?

I need a recipie about cookies without brown sugar and confectionit sugar thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

You can substatute splenda for granulated white sugar if you measure it by volume.

Now the thing about brown sugar is it is regular white sugar with molassas mixed in. So if you can have molassas add a little with the splenda

Go right ahead and use 100% white sugar. The flavor will be a bit different, but I bet nobody cares. Add 1 Tbsp water to your dough (beat it in with the egg), OR, you can beat in a tablespoon of maple syrup (preferably not natural maple syrup). It will taste good, and you will definitely have softer, moister, chewy cookies. The tbsp of water/syrup will add moisture to compensate for the moisture that is in brown sugar. I'm putting my money on the maple (or corn syrup), if you have it, for the best flavor and texture. Use 1 Tbsp for a recipe using approximately 2 c flour. Increase proportionally if you have more flour.

I have never herd of a Chocolate Chip recipe with Confectioner sugar

and you might try substituting with just plain white sugar

Just change the type of sugar i have it aint made a difference before, Tho sweetener makes them taste funny

yes replace brown sugar with splenda!

See the links below. I hope you find a recipe that suits you!

http://www.epicurious.com/tools/searchresults?sear...

try this over 131 recipes w/ no brown sugar

sure, just substitute white sugar instead.

go to Foodnetwork.com or allrecipes.com

yes there is.