Do you still wear Jeans?

and do you Iron them?????

I remember mom with all the boys and ironing the jeans!!! I got all the hand-me-downs and of course am sure that helped me become a tomboy...possibly the reason I can only fit comfortably in mens jeans too!!!!! That and being 6'1" need the high waste!!!

Do you still wear Jeans????

Favorite Answer

As Neil Diamond said, I am "Forever in Blue Jeans".....It is my standard attire....I do dress up for special occasions, but the jeans and T-shirts rule!!!.........

Yup, but the shortest I can find is 32" inseam and I have a 26" inseam. I tried some different type of jeans but I still prefer Wranglers, since I wear them at work and they're sturdy but inexpensive. Being a biker, jeans are the best for riding. I have 6 pair that I wear regularly, and 2 pair left that I bought (OLD NAVY) that are TERRIBLE looking...never again.

IRON JEANS? You've GOT to be kidding! Wash, hang up, wear. I did know a lady who...hahahahahohohoho....DRY CLEANED her jeans! Talk about anal! She was from the Navy base in Pensacola, Florida and I met her on a job in Panama (the country, not the city). We were doing laundry one day and I asked her if she was going to wash her jeans. "Oh, no. I always have mine drycleaned."

I remember when I was stationed in Sardinia (large island off the west coast of Italy...submarine repair ship) and jeans were THE clothing. Folks even got married in denim over there. The locals thought the American sailors were nuts for painting the side of the ship in their 'dress clothes' (US Navy dungarees). Sailors weren't allowed to wear jeans on liberty. That's why I liked living 15 miles from where we caught the boat to the ship. All the way on the other side of the island in Santa Teresa di Gallura across the mountains. No SP to get on us. We even wore...gasp...cut off jeans and tank tops with sandals in town! This WAS 73 -76 of course.

• ?

Yes! I still wear jeans.

Although I have a long waist and very short legs, so my dilemma is finding jeans short enough to fit me well. It's been a long time since I could wear boys/mens jeans. I do still wear low rise jeans; not the very low rise that you can't bend over in, but the ones that we used to call hip-huggers.

I never have ironed my jeans. No creases. Plain ole straight legged jeans, or maybe a boot cut; but no creases and no ironing.

• Diana

The only time I wear jeans anymore is if I'm working in the garden, shoveling snow or cleaning the house. I don't iron them but I take them out of the dryer when they're still a little damp and immediately hand press and hang them to air dry.

Yes, I still wear jeans, but I don't iron them. My Mom's 73 and she still wears jeans-she irons and creases them.

I used to wear men's jeans too, they'd fit me better. Now I've finally found a brand of ladies jeans that fit well and are very comfy.---Luvs

I wear jeans and jeans shorts, too. Never ironed. Not dried in the dryer, either, hung out on the deck to dry with a gentle breeze.

Yes, I still wear jeans. I haven't ironed anything since 1995.

I wear jeans but hand press them when they get out of the dryer never ironed them neither did my mom and she ironed alot

I still wear jeans..

and yes..I do iron them..though only after I wash them.

• CJ

Well only 5 - 7" but yes I still wear jeans - what else! CJ