a stupid question for guys????

ok. . . my guy friend told me that guys try not to date girls that have more problems then they do...... is this true?????

Update:

but what if the girl can handle her own problems???

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

YES

they'll still try to get some but eventually all that extra shi/atuff will make them stop answering your calls

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It all depends on the guy not every guy is like that. However it is somewhat true because if a guy have a truck load of problems and he has a girl that has twice as more it is hard to remain in a stable relationship.

• 1 decade ago

Nt necesarily but certain guys see a girl with alot of problems as extra baggage on the other hand a good guy will like you and make his problems his and try solve them together

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, very very true. Guys who are not from dysfunctional families and actually have a clue about how families are supposed to be, do not want girls with issues that are like out of control.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

well, if i had a girlfriend...id try to help her with her problems instead of running away from them. Im sure a lot of guys (especially the shallow ones) take the easy way out and run away.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, very true. We aren't supposed to deal with all the issues, that's something that should be approached before a serious relationship happens.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I HEARD MANY MANY MALE FRIENDS SAID SO.

AND SAID EVEN MORE.

THAT BOYS OR MEN WHO ARE LOSERS, HAVE LOW SELF STEEM, AND COME FROM DISFUNTIONAL FAMILIES ARE THE ONE EAGER TO ACCEPT A WOMAN WITH MANY MANY PROBLEMS IN HER LIFE. OF COURSE, THERE MUST BE LITTLE EXCEPTIONS, BUT THE MAIN ARE THOSE MEN.

AND TO ME, IT WAS VERY LOGICAL, JUST THINK A NORMAL, SUCCESFUL, FRIENDLY AND EVEN HANDSOME BOY OR MAN, DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT WILL TRY TO DATE WITH A SINGLE, OR ALCOHOLIC, OR DRUGADICT, OR ...... MOTHER OR GIRL???? WHY COMPLICATE HIS LIFE WITH THIS???

WHY IF THERE ARE MANY MANY SINGLE PRETTY GIRLS WITH NO BAGGAGE WITH THEM.

DATE, OR MARRY A GIRL WITH MANY PROBLEMS, AND BE CONCIOUS FROM ALL, WILL BE LIKE COMMIT SUICIDE FOR THE SMARTEST ONES POINT.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah kinda, i mean if a girl has a lot of problems, i wouldnt get into it because im afraid she'd be to needy and i dont know if i could handle it. i agree with the first person, its logical

answer mine?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Amigv...

• 1 decade ago

MOST GUYS ARE LIKE THAT, BUT THEN AGAIN MOST GUYS CAN'T HANDLE THEIR OWN PROBLEMS

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yea pretty much. Most people don't like bagage that the other person brings along. Good luck.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.