Anonymous

What possible careers could I pursue with a community and economic development masters degree?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Take a look at the American Planning Association's website, I think it's www.planning.org. They have great information on career paths for professionals in city planning, community development. etc. APA also maintains listings of job opportunities in the planning and development fields. There are many possible job opportunities with a master's in community and economic development, with city/suburban governments, community development organizations, and private economic development companies.

Source(s): I have a Bachelor of Arts in Urban Studies and am working on a Master of Public Administration.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

i could be very careful approximately earning means with a grasp's in sociology. many of the careers listed in those posts technically are available in for somebody with a grasp's, however the somewhat place openings won't be so available. i could examine with the sociology software itself and ask that query. maximum critically, get a itemizing of contemporary graduates' employment. additionally, discover out approximately placement counsel on the graduate college.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.