what cream is used for roasica can I buy something over the counter. Also for like age/sun spots??

not freckles but roasica and sun spots and large pores that won't break me out. I have very sensitive skin??

3 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    For age/sun spots you can use any cream containing hydroquinone. It really works. Not sure abut rosacia.

  • 1 decade ago

    Revitol Skin Brightening cream can work on age/sun spots and also even out your skin tone. For rosacia, Aveeno makes a good product line to help with the redness. For large pores, try the Biore pore strips. Too bad they don't make just one product that will do it all, right? But these products have worked very well for me. Good luck!

  • 5 years ago

    since the brown spots are from sun exposure, you should go to a doctor and get them checked out. It can possibly be skin cancer. if not, he can prescribe something

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.