pain on left side below breast bone..?

everyday i get pains on my left side under my breast bone its not super painful its just so random and is happening more and more often... any ideas on what it could be thanks.

o yea i am 22 and female.

Favorite Answer

Most likely it is indigestion, due to gas. Try to notice when it happens and what you ate or drank within an hour or two before.

I had had pains like that till now. i think of all you do is get some relax, consume something heat like a heat soup, drink a selection of of waters, take a warm bathe or tub, and in case you like, attempt to take some soreness killer medicine. on occasion while the climate variations to chilly, stuff like that happens. in case you probably did all of those already and that is nonetheless there, you need to communicate on your surgeon, maby something interior that section is swollen or inflame through coughing or the climate. stable good fortune!!:)