Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

if somebody puts u in there top on myspace do u put them in yours ??????

is it rude not too ?????

i mean if u dont kno the person verry good u only kicked it a couple times

( =

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, if you don't want to then don't. You should only have to put ppl you like the best there.

If they get offended, tell them not to worry, it's just myspace after all. They shouldn't care about something as trivial as that.

• K
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

SO much drama is caused over myspace's top. Just put the people you are truly close to on your top. Your "permanents" such as very best friends and family.

• 1 decade ago

No. I know they mean to me something that I might not mean to them as much..

I did that and when people didn't put me on there's as long as we had a good connection, I didn't mind.

I know I stand good in their heart..

though I'm not their BFF.

• 1 decade ago

no its not rude to may be yoru trust is some where else . its there choice to do it or not . you dont have to follow noone else be yoru self and show every one that there have to earn yoru trust and respect . just dont fall for anyone and there words

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

heck no.. i put plp i love on my top..my family and friends.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no why should that matter neways its just my space nu-thing else.they really need to grow up!!!!seriously......

• 1 decade ago

its not rude, no.

you dont have to if you dont want to

• Athena
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Not really..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.