Spiritually speaking, if you close your eyes does it really just all go away?

Favorite Answer

I tried to convince myself today at lunch that I was comfortable in this hella-ugly teal recliner and closing my eyes did, in fact help.

I do biofeedback to help with my stupid condition who's name I shall not speak, and closing my eyes helps.

Machinehead has a sweet little song about closing your eyes-have you heard it? yeah. I recommend the CD for target practice.

The problem with your theory is that sometime you have to open those peepers of yours and the world and "it" is still all there. It's better to just holster up and get on with it.

Why should what go away? I close my eyes at night but nothing has gone away when I wake up next day. Nor do I expect it to.

The purpose of spirituality is to close off sensation, or reaction to the outer world of the senses, and thereby opening the inner senses of intuition and acquiring knowledge of one's higher self. It is a very thin thread to follow in the maze of conscious thought but it is there to be discovered. All great souls come to that conclusion when they realize their own soul.

BE STILL, AND KNOW THAT 'I AM' GOD.

It depends on what you're doing when you close your eyes. If you are seeking strength and courage from your Source, your inner spirit will most likely be able to withstand the previously-overwhelming when-eyes-were-open circumstances, and may even see a different perspective, a different solution, or a different meaning for the presence of the circumstances that you felt you wanted to escape from. It is who or what you seek when you close your eyes and what you expect to find once you open them again that disengages fear and grief.

• brott

that's a no longer effortless question to respond to. The Bible names many enemies. some are actual, some religious. So right this is my take on the project: a million. no longer everybody is interior the physique of Christ. This factors to the top that no longer everybody is your brother in Christ. Even spiritually. In turn, in the event that they do no longer seem to be interior the physique, they're an "enemy", yet purely to the factor the place they flatly refuse the gospel of salvation. that's the place the Bible tells us to shake the dirt off our ft and flow on. 2. in case you factor to a extra religious nature, you may call the "seven deadly sins" or any person or stress that seeks to divert our interest from serving God. those would matter between our enemies. 3. The Bible says to love those that detest you. needless to say then we would desire to love our enemies. The Bible by no skill says to hate every person, which comprise our enemies and this ends up in a distinction between enemy and hate. in basic terms through fact I call you an enemy does not propose that I hate you. in basic terms the different. i'm going to love you extra because you're my enemy. Why? you have chose it better than my brother in Christ, who already has the suited Love of all. In end-love those you call enemy, yet make certain you realize who they're. in the event that they carry forth a distinctive gospel, refuse the genuine gospel of salvation or blaspheme the Holy Ghost, then those could be worth of the identify of enemy. back, this does not propose i'm going to hate you or shun you away. The Bible supplies a strict command on enemies, and a extra strict command on hate.

Ughhh.. No, it does not!

I tried it a few months ago, actually. The bills were just piling up, and I did not have enough money to pay them. So I pretended like nothing was wrong. Even stopped getting the mail.. Did they disappear? No, they did not. It just got worse!

Visually it does, so that helps a lot mentally.

But it's still auditory, and physically there...so it's half and half.

They definitely help with creatures in your room at night, though, they can't touch you when you put your blanket over your head.

d,fjskld atio osdjtfapiosjl'/

What? Huh? No, closing my eyes does not help.

only if you're truly retro and listening to Donnie & Marie sing it live with the MTC at the SLCCC...

The last time it all went away for me I woke up wearing a saddle and a coconut bra. I'm keeping my eyes open, thanks.

i believe so,so its in the mind that everything resides.

the same nero net fires if we look at something or just think it.