MUAH

Ladies: who is your fave hottest actor?

*i think i really like James Mcavoy, which is weird because i ONLY think he is hot in his roles but not in real life which is kinda weird:)

*sooo, which actor do u crush on??

*wow, i kinda rambled there....

• Favorite Answer

Matt Damon...aww Matt

Mark Wahlberg

• Jensen Ackles

Johnny Depp

Well, to be completely honest, not any of them. I think most actors are too pretty to be hot. If you can grow your hair out and look just like a girl, sorry, but it's a no-go. I need to know that my man is, in fact, a man!

If I absolutely HAD to pick one, though, I would say Daniel Radcliffe from the Harry Potter movies. He has the same coloring as my husband, with dark hair and blue eyes, except my husband's skin is a little darker.

omg i love james mcavoy too!

and Mark wahlberg and matt damon and james franco

Jake Gyllenhaal. I like it that he doesnt look perfect. i mean he has a quirky face or something... he's not like mr stereotypical hunk like a clooney or a pitt... and he has a grin to die for!!!

It used to be Johnny Depp but he creeped me out in Willy Wonka- too much like Michael Jackson (shudder)

Source(s): me got big crush... even those gay scenes did something for me!!! is that wrong? if i'd been there i'd a joined in

Pierce Brosnan is THE most attractive actor in my opinion.

• right now

Robert Pattinson

and

Cam (what's his name) the guy playing James in the Twilight movie

Will Smith

Shila Lebouf (i can't spell his name)

Josh Duhamel... my goodness