i WANT to buy the iphone 3g and use another att sim card...?

im gonna activate it on my moms line cuz she can get an upgrade so ill get it cheaper...but i wanted to put my sim card with my number on it...att bastards say it wont work...will it? thanx!

yee theyre saying i can only use it with the sim i activate at the store...but that would be wiked messed up if true...idk if i should just buy it to c...but then id have to switch number wit my mom if it didnt work!

• Andrew
    Favorite Answer

as long as you have an att sim, it will work.

or you could just port your number over to the new sim for $20ish

all the retailers require you to sign an AT&T 2 365 days settlement. the telephone is available on line devoid of settlement - some locked, some unlocked - yet you will pay an excellent form of money for it - frequently over $500. in case you pick the $two hundred/$3 hundred value, you're caught with the two 365 days settlement and a minimum month-to-month invoice of $70 devoid of texting.

It now requires you to activate the iPhone 3G in store. Talk the the sales associate and see what they can do. Of course I live in Canada so Im not sure how the system works their. Im pretty sure its the same.

Good luck