Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsRespiratory Diseases · 1 decade ago

how long will it take to get out of my system?

i haven't smoked pot from april to mid july,i took about 4 tokes sat will that take 30 days

Favorite Answer

um no. it should only take maybe 5 hours at the most. I dont smoke weed, because its retarded, but if I go along time without it, and I smoke a full joint. its gone by like 5-6 hours.

I know the the half life of THC is about 1.5 days, so it would take around 8-12 days for a negative result of a drugs test

Source(s): chemist

It depends on how often and how much you smoked before you quit. If you were a heavy smoker it will take much longer to get out of your system than if you were a casual smoker. THC builds up in your cells, so if you were a heavy smoker expect a few months before it's completely out.

no it will not take 30 days. maybe a week if that. i smoked a couple of hits and passed a test a week later.

CERTO THREW ME IN JAIL!!!

dont trust that stuff....

weed only stays in my system for a week but i work out...

all u do is drink a lot of water and sweat, but it should most definatley be out by now

Months

Source(s): ~The Fat Man

It has a 14 day half life, so after 30 days you will have one quarter remaining.

i dont think 30 days. but it should take longer than 2 weeks i guess.

pot gets out of your system in aproximatly 30 days on average ......

not its probably not out by now, it will probably take about 2 weeks, drink a lot of water