well ive talked to a doctor he said that a women can have there pirod during there pregnacy.?

and they still have a heathy baby so what do i do now

Favorite Answer

you'll know the difference between a regular period flow and the bleeding you'd have during pregnancy. It's happened to me twice now in both pregnancies and it's much less and stops by 2 or 3 periods into the pregnancy. If you think you might be pregnant, take a test. If you are having regular periods and the tests are negative, you're not pregnant. And if you're young, as I suspect you are, use protection until you can financially support bringing a baby int othe world please.

What do you do about what? Are you pregnant? Think you're pregnant? What? There really isn't much information on here to go off of...

your doctor doesn't know anything.... what a period is, is the lining of what could have become a baby in the uterus

Um, Well.... I have nothing. What is your question?