Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Have YOU ever been cheated on?

it drives me nuts and fuels my rage. Makes my blood boil and causes so much anger in me every time i think about it. I don't why I can't get over it?

Favorite Answer

I was cheated on once and it broke my heart, but in the end, I beleive it was the best thing to ever happen to me. I would have never broken up with my ex, but him cheating made me see the chinks in his armor. I started to realize, he wasn't perfect for me. I would have never met the love of my life if he didn't cheat on me. So in fact, I'm thankful it happened.

yes my bf cheated on me w/ a girl named sara. my name is sara too. so when he had i<3 sara all over his myspace i didn't think a thing about it. we dated for 4 months and the whole time he was also w/ her. i guess i really should have noticed though. like when i would call his house and his mom would answer. and say sara i told u five min ago he wasn't home. i just thought she was forgetful or something. but u'll get over it trust me. :)

I have been cheated on so many times from guys that's its' not even worth the anger!

=/

• rkrell

Yep...it isn't worth the energy it takes to be upset over it. Life goes on and your better off without them. It was their mistake and their loss.

yea ive been cheated on, but it dont bother me like that, cuz if i got cheated on now, id just move on with life.

i have been cheatedd on he was making out with like 10 different girls i cheated on him back and told him and moveddd on