Linda
Lv 7
Linda asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 decade ago

What does it mean to Dream of a House you wanted for years from the age of 13 until 44 and yet never geting it

It like a specail house,and I dream about it all the time,now we are in a cheat hotel and I am old and I see the dream will never happen,it hurt but wow just once in my life something good will happen

8 Answers

Relevance
  • lala
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A house in a dream talk about yourself and what you expect from life ; and your life had never been easy ; and had never been the way you would like to live ; but at 44 ; you still young and you can get much more than you ever thought

• 1 decade ago

STOP THERE. 44 IS NOT OLD!!!!

You need to pursue your dreams harder, most people sit at their desk, in their comfy 9-5 no risk office job dreaming of things they think they'll never have. The people who get their dreams actually go out there and try to make it work.

Write down a list of the reasons you can't have your dream house right now, then work down the list acheiving each goal till you've got it.

• 1 decade ago

Read The Secret, there's actually a part in it (though that part may have only been in the movie, I'm not sure) about a guy who got his dream house with it without even realizing he was doing so.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

-Maybe it means that you have a goal.

-Maybe it means you really want to accomplish it.

-Maybe it's just a dream.

-Maybe all dreams don't come true.

-Maybe one day your dream will come true and you'll live happily ever after.

No guarantees.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Make it happen, Get a Better JOB so you can afford it!

• leel
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i think that's just ur mind teasing u but i hope that u'll get that house in the near future

• 1 decade ago

it's just been on your mind A LOT for A LONG time...easy explanation, i think.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go to a children's hospital and look around and you will feel that you have been blessed.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.