Linda
Linda asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 decade ago

What does it mean to Dream of a House you wanted for years from the age of 13 until 44 and yet never geting it

It like a specail house,and I dream about it all the time,now we are in a cheat hotel and I am old and I see the dream will never happen,it hurt but wow just once in my life something good will happen

• lala
    Favorite Answer

A house in a dream talk about yourself and what you expect from life ; and your life had never been easy ; and had never been the way you would like to live ; but at 44 ; you still young and you can get much more than you ever thought

STOP THERE. 44 IS NOT OLD!!!!

You need to pursue your dreams harder, most people sit at their desk, in their comfy 9-5 no risk office job dreaming of things they think they'll never have. The people who get their dreams actually go out there and try to make it work.

Write down a list of the reasons you can't have your dream house right now, then work down the list acheiving each goal till you've got it.

Read The Secret, there's actually a part in it (though that part may have only been in the movie, I'm not sure) about a guy who got his dream house with it without even realizing he was doing so.

-Maybe it means that you have a goal.

-Maybe it means you really want to accomplish it.

-Maybe it's just a dream.

-Maybe all dreams don't come true.

-Maybe one day your dream will come true and you'll live happily ever after.

No guarantees.

Make it happen, Get a Better JOB so you can afford it!

• leel

i think that's just ur mind teasing u but i hope that u'll get that house in the near future

it's just been on your mind A LOT for A LONG time...easy explanation, i think.

Go to a children's hospital and look around and you will feel that you have been blessed.