Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

If given a choice would you rather be killed or held captive and raped repeatedly at the captor's whim?

So can you actually say that life imprisonment is more merciful than the death penalty.

Favorite Answer

depends, if the captor is a captress with large breasts and a nice a$$, imprisonment may not be so bad.

Source(s): el senor

No and that is the beauty of it. Life imprisonment for those who are unmerciful is pure torture. However, there are some who see no other way to survive, and to them it is just a way of life. I know some one who is in prison now not more than 3 months after he got out because he knows no other way to get a roof over his head, and 3 square meals a day. To people like that, it is more merciful than the death penalty. Even so, that is not why I am against it, I am against the death penalty because I do not believe that we have the right to decide who dies, no matter how dispicable the crime was.

Like imprisonment does not mean rape. And even if death is merciful, sometimes people who have done things that horrible, should be meade to sit.

And I would be held captive. I would try to bear it.

• I would rather die then be held captive and repeatedly Raped, some things are worse then death and death is only the beginning to another life !.

I would rather be captive than dead.

Sure, life imprisonment is likely to be less stressful than the death penalty. But my conscience tells me that it is unnecessary for our government to execute people.

Watermelon

be killed. somethings better for me on the other side, and if i couldnt escape, rape would be torture. if there was a possible way for me to escape, then i guess held captive.

fallen angel-you might think you could do that, btu its not as easy as you'd think. they'd still overpower you. you're not being original, but stupid. dont you think they can go psycho and bring out their instincts too? or are you very special somehow...?

I would have very serious psychological problems after being raped so, I would rather be killed.

• Kari V

Held captive. I could still try to escape.

thats not gods rules its mans rules if you break the laws of man you get punished by life in prison or death if u break gods laws u get sent to hell as a punishment unlest u ask him to forgive you wich he will there is no need to go to hell all u have to do is ask him to forgive u and he will as long as it came from your heart and u are really sorry

Depends on the captor. If it was Jessica Alba, I'd say "bring it on!"