sd s asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

Beating up on your little brother?

Can someone please tell me

At what age is it ok to start beating up on your little brother? You know giving a

GOOD punch to the shnoz!

Now, I know that in Europe they start pretty young there…

Thanx.

Favorite Answer

I would say starting easy at 2. By 5 they should be able to roughhouse better.

I don't think it is ever OK to hurt him that bad. I haven't got a little brother but I've got an older one and i know he would go mad if i punched him in the face.

I started beating up my bro and he was three. Lol, he put of a fight gave me a bite and I still have the scar. Tough little guy.

hahahahaha

that's hilarious

ANY AGE

my bro is 13 yrs older than me but we physically beat each other all the time and then laugh it off

lol

You could really hurt him if your the beater. In USA that's consider assault and some time in jail. You better stop.

OMG!!! What's wrong with you!! My brother beat me up when I was five and it scarred me for life! Doin't you dare!

Source(s): I lived it!

BOY R U NASTY,WHY IN GOD'S NAME WOULD U WANT 2 BEAT ON YOUR LITTLE BROTHER,SHAME SHAME ON U.

LOL, you sound like my brother...never, the minute you do, he will run and tell on you.

how would u like it if he beat you up