Alex asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Do you like scary movies?

Favorite Answer

I love them!!!!! Too bad no one else will watch them with me, and I just dont get scared from them anymore :(

I LOVE scary movies. Partly because I can snuggle with my girlfriend (lol) but mainly because they scare the living daylights out of you. Most of the time I had in a good mood (unless I do something bad at work!) but when I watch a scary movie, it makes me forget about the worries of life, because of the scariness. You feel like you are the one in the film, that is the most scary part.

Source(s): Expert scary movie buff along with the misses.

Some. In general, no, though. I like movies that are just scary while you're watching them, but other movies scare me for a long time afterwards, and I do not like that. I am easily scared by ghosts and things of that nature. So, I guess my answer would be NO.

I used to love scary movies. But lately none are as scary to me.. They're all the same. We need some original ideas.

I love scary movies. Gore or no gore they'll still ******* great =D

Also I kinda get a thrill out of thinking they're real the rest of the week.

I like certain horros, I tend to go for those with more of a thriller, or comedy element, such as Seven, The Silenence Of The Lambs and Poltergeist. I hate teen horros, and most of the films today which rely on violence (Saw 3 onwards, Hostel etc.).

• cole

Most of the time. I think liked them more when I was younger. Now I'm more into suspense or action. but every once in a while i like a good scare!

i did when i was younger..(im seventeen) but not anymore.. new scary movies, not only are not scary, but they are all most all horribly made.

although scream is one of my all time favorite movies.

i can't watch anything but a scary movie...the descent or texas chainsaw massacre or saw..hell even old school movies like rosemary's baby and the omens..i love them...

Nope

i like every kind of movie almost, depends on my mood....but yeah scary movies rock....especially supernatural ones