Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareScanners · 1 decade ago

How long does it take to do a complete scan with superantispyware?

I recently downloaded super antispyware and when I do a full scan it takes 12 minutes just to scan 3000 files and 4000 registry items, is my antispyware super slow or what?

Favorite Answer

Be patience,this is a good program.The full scan can take up to 20 minutes.Depends how many programs you have installed.

Greetings. My name's Sanjay Patel, and I currently hold an honorary Master's degree in the field of Computer Science. I am aware of, and have personal knowledge related to your question. There are computer maintenance businesses which are probably in your area, however they come at the cost of hiring a professional to enter your home. There may also be some local destinations where you can drop off your computer and wait to have a technician look at it. These options can often be costly, and pretty inconvenient. The answer to this question can probably be found doing a little extra research on Google.

A well-running computer can be a hard thing to maintain. From my experience, there is but only One software which is reputable- and consistently reliable for healing sick, slow computers. Reimage™ is a world-renown, easy to use software designed by Forensic scientists and made for the average person. This thing will fix literally just about ANY problem you could possibly be having with your PC. Reimage was recommended to me by a Professor during my 2nd year of Graduate school.

Source(s): ReimagePlus™ - https://reimagefix.im/

It should take some time coz the PC has more and more files by each day.

It takes about 15-20 minutes for my PC to complete the scan.

And, b4 scan I usually run clear temp. internet files and run disk cleanup coz that would reduce files from the internet that store automatically when online.

That is normal, it looks deep

• Wanda