how to program a blue tooth phone to 07 S550 M.B ?
i have an 07 Mercedes benz S 550 trying to program my phoe to the car using blue tooth and the car have it .
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Here is the procedure assuming you have the bluetooth adaptor puck in the center console.
1. Turn your bluetooth feature on your handset "ON" and be prepared to search for devices.
2. Press the MB symbol on the puck until blue lights are blinking rapidly.
3. Search for devices on your handset and it should find "MB system".
4. Select "MB System"
5. Enter code "MBUSA" (62872) with your handset dial pad.
Your handset should be paired up as long as it is a compatible handset.
Good luck & enjoy your bluetooth!Source(s): I am an MB service advisor, 8+ yrs exp.
- Jay PLv 71 decade ago
Is the Bluetooth puck in the car? It should be in the centre console below the armrest. If you don't have one there, you can buy one at your Benz dealer. Once you have that installed, most Bluetooth enabled telephones will easily hook up to the system pre-installed in your S-Class.
- 1 decade ago
Shorty gave you perfect instructionsSource(s): Master Certified Mercedes Benz Sales and Leasing Consultant 7yrs experience