80's Girl asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Does anyone have a 7 year old girl that is 57 inches tall?

My daughter is about 1 foot taller than all of her classmates. I think she is gorgeous and certainly healthy...thank God. but I fear she will be too tall! I am 5 ft 91/2inches and her father is 6 ft. But I know I was not that tall when I was seven. ????

Favorite Answer

My daughter is 11 and is 5'4.She has always towered over her classmates. The kids lover her. She is sweet and kind. I am 5'8 and her Dad is 6' 3. She has done fine being taller than most kids. The doctor thinks she could be 6' 5 if she hits puberty late.

She will befine.. Don't worry Mom.. just keep thinking basketball schoolership..

• ilise

This years suited eating habitual plans would be discovered at DIETPLANSCIENCE.COM fee unfastened. Does the be conscious "eating habitual and weightloss" in the present day make you think of of an unpleasant weightloss habitual? If it did, you're no longer quite on my own. for example, evaluate using the term "eating habitual" in merchandising nutrition products—it often describes ingredients low in energy, which comprise eating habitual soda. yet there is yet another which skill of this be conscious. eating habitual could additionally confer with the nutrition and drink someone consumes on a daily basis and the psychological and actual situations related to eating. The Merriam Webster on line Dictionary supplies 2 definitions of nutrients: "the sum of the methods via which an animal or plant takes in and makes use of nutrition" "the act or innovations-set of nourishing or being nourished" together as the two are extraordinary, the 2nd definition is extra inclusive and skill that nutrition is composed of many numerous issues, which comprise love, satisfaction, and delight. nutrients is composed of better than in basic terms eating a “sturdy” eating habitual—that's approximately nourishment on each and every point. It is composed of relationships with family contributors, pals, nature (the ambience), our bodies, our community, and the international. options approximately nourishment are very lots appropriate to different people and different existence varieties in the international, so healthful (and risky) judgements have great impression. weight of a 7 3 hundred and sixty 5 days previous.

i am 5'9 now but i was always ahead of my other classmates in my height. i know i wasnt 5'7 when i was only 7 although.

i dont think you have anything to worry about, its a good thing that she is tall!

too tall?? watever maybe she's just growing faster than everyone else. i was like that tall too now im 5'9 and 13 years old