Which career choice would be best for a mom of 2?

Pharmacist or Accountant? I am having a very hard time choosing between the two. Im interested in both of them, but which one would be best for a 28 year old mother of 2 (10 and 3 year old) and a wife. How many years total do you think it would take if going full-time (3 classes a semester)? Thank you for your help!

Favorite Answer

Hello!

You might want to try this! I sell lia sohia jewelry! I found this after tons of research and trying to avoid scams. I love this! It's real and it pays great. You make your own hours. It's your own business. You meet with women and show and try on beautiful jewelry. You get the starter kit to begin. And it's worth it! It's yours if things don't work out for you. But it has $1000 in jewelry to start your business and the order forms and business supplies you need to get started. Yes, it's $149 and you'll need what's in it for your business. Your first show makes you that and more! Nothing to lose! I took the plunge and I wish I would have done it sooner. This jewelry has a lifetime guarantee!, is affordable, high quality and it sells itself! No pressuring your customers, that's the part I like! It's a wonderful company, who cares about us and helps us in every way to help us be successfull. I work with lots of other women just like me and we've had nothing but a good time, positive experience and extra money while doing it. I love to share this info. because I'm grateful for the opportunity and would love to have other women like me on my team! If you have any concerns or questions please contact me. I am always eager to share this job experience with you! I'm not a true salesperson and nor do I want to be! This has been so easy for me. I just love what I do and I'm excited that I found the real thing! I'm at tamarabarrett@yahoo.com and you can look at the website too! www.liasophia.com/tamarabarrett.

Tamara Barrett

FYI - an average show is about 3 hours give or take and I average between $50-$75 per hour! We make 30% of our sales and almost all me shows are $500 or more!

Only YOU can answer that but since many of the core classes will work for either degree program, get them out of the way first and then try a course in both to determine which field of study you are more suited for. There's no reason you couldn't have a dual degree so try both and then make your decision. You have a good 40 years of work ahead of you... do what you love and you'll love what you do. Why not interview accountants and pharmacists (people love to talk about themselves) about the pros and cons to each occupation... what they like? what they don't like?

• Anahi

i believe that accounting takes less time in school. but pharmacist is a bit less stressful, since you do have two children. i think u should make the decision based on the time your going to be able to still have with your young kids while your taking time to go to your classes.