Biggg time boyfriend problems?

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 2 months now. Its been a great 2 months that was until last week. He finally got the quad he's been waiting to get forever and I'm happy he got it cause he can't seem to get off of it. And this past weekend him and I got into an argument cause he spent from Thursday-Sunday riding this stupid quad. It seems as though that's all he wants to do. And today at work (we work together) he was acting weird towards me.. I dunno what to do. I don't wanna come second to a stupid quad. Please help :(

Favorite Answer

Just let him have some fun with the quad. It's a new toy and boys are wierd about getting new toys. They are completely glued to them for the first week or two. Instead of getting mad at him why don't you ask him to take you for a ride on it. That will let him have fun and yet it shows that you are genuinely excited for him and want to be part of that too. Besides you'll have fun on it too. Soon it won't be as exciting anymore, but until then you just need to be a good girlfriend and let him enjoy his new quad. He still cares about you. Just think how ridiculous it sounds when you express to people that you are jealous that a quad is getting more attention than you are. People are gonna think you're looney. This is all okay. Just enjoy it with him.

Give him some time to enjoy his quad. You need to show him you think it's awesome he has it, but ask him if he can ride it early, and be with you late. He's just having fun. Eventually, he'll start using it less.

If you're really hurt, 2 months really isnt THAT long, so break it off.

Best of luck =)

• ?

nicely, it is not continuously ordinary. I quite have a restraining order against my ex and characteristic no longer talked to him in years yet, I often times nonetheless omit him. What labored for me became i got here upon somebody who extremely became precise for me. He made me forget approximately all approximately him. We have been at the same time exceptionally much 10 years- center college/highschool sweethearts, the full 9 yards. have been given married, he cheated and that i kicked him out. It killed me. He moved returned living house and became engaged and have been given a female pregnant earlier our divorce became even very final which took below 2 months. It harm plenty yet, i think extra sorry for her because of the fact she would not understand what she has gotten herself into. only supply your self time, and you will recover from it.

ok people are rude on here i dont know what there problem is if you love him you should ask him to go to the movies or something or maybe even join him on his quad rides to rpove to him u wanna be with him

Quad?

I guess he's just excited about it.

Sooner or later,he'll realize he needs to spend more time with you.

Until then,just wait.

Good luck. :) Hehe.

you sound like a pathetic, dependent, controlling girlfriend. let the kid have some fun and go find something else to do with your time besides for sit around and be pissed at him for enjoying himself. i hope he dumps you.

• viBes

If any person, any person at all, puts materials in front of love. They are not worth keeping.

Move on.