How often do you cook dinner?

Favorite Answer

Well during the summer, I have found it hard to cook all the time. So when I cook, I make double portions. We still eat home cooked meals at least 5-6 times a week. Sometimes they are out of the freezer though.

Not often enough! I've always been such a slacker in this area, it's just so much easier to go out to eat. I'm pregnant with my first child, so I'm really hoping that being held responsible for someone else's eating habits will encourage me to cook at home more often.

Honestly... we probably have home cooked meals about 3, maybe 4 days a week. I'm curious, though, to know how many of these women who say they cook dinner at home every night of the week are stay-at-home moms.... If I didn't have to work all day I would probably be more inclined to cook when I got home, but I'm so tired when I get home that cooking is very low on my priority list. Again, I'm hoping that changes after I have my baby... the wanting to cook part, not the tired part. I'll probably be more tired. ;o)

• Nik

is making a tuna sandwich considered cooking dinner? If it is then pretty much every night. I have a 5 month old and I am pregnant and my Fiance works from 6 in the morning to 11 pm so I don't really get time to actually cook a good dinner most days, but I don't eat out, when my Fiance is actually home early I cook nice dinners.

More often than not. My husband is actually the much better cook of the house and he really likes to cook. So, he ends up cooking about 3 to 4 evenings a week and I'll cook the other nights.

We only go out to eat a couple nights a month.

We have a large family so we eat at dinner at home as a family almost every night. I am a stay at home mom and I homeschool my children. Part of the children's lessons include planning and making dinner, setting the table and cleaning up. Cooking doesn't seem like a chore when you have help. I want them to be self sufficient when they leave for college.

Not as often as I should. I know part of my money troubles are eating out. The weird thing is both my husband and I love to cook but we still seem to eat out a lot more than we should. We are not too good in the panning part so when it's time to eat everything is frozen and we end up eating out.

• Kris H

I cook 5-6 nights a week.

i'm a guy living in a family members members of three adults. My considerable different (lady) and that i artwork 40+ hours each and every week with a visit of a million-2 hours an afternoon (her one me 2). The 0.33 grownup (male) troubleshoots telephone and information structures and generally works from abode (i think of he places in approximately 25-30 hours exterior of the abode each and every week). We probable pass out / call in / p.c.. up something for dinner approximately three times each and every week on the final (this is been a touch bigger recently). I prepare dinner approximately 80% of the abode-cooked food. My considerable different probable chefs 15% of the abode-cooked food. something of the time, this is the two the different grownup (male) or our 2 teenage boys. Cooking is one way that i believe that i'm nurturing the family members members. this is something i love to do till i'm too drained after artwork and holiday. Unfortionately, my concept of a dinner (salad, considerable merchandise, warm vegetable and doubtless a startch like rice, pasta, or potatoes) is seen too tricky by making use of the different guy interior the abode. His concept of cooking dinner is heating up clam chowder and kippers in a bowl. till now he joined our family members members, that's what he ate a minimum of 5 nights each and every week. To me, this isn't a house-cooked meal. EDIT: i ask your self why i became given a thumbs down

about 5-6 times a week. My husband cooks on the weekend and occasionally we eat out.

I love to cook, so I try to cook every night.. I work full time, and sometimes I get home too late, but I always try to cook balanced meals every night.. For me, it's not a chore, but a way to unwind after a long day.