Can u finish 3 books and 3 prodjects for summer reading by 8 days?

Favorite Answer

Depends on the books: Lord of the Rings trilogy? Tolstoy's War and Peace? Not likely. Cramming is easy to think of in future terms, but in the present tense it's downright scary. Whatever you write, make certain you read the material and understand it (emphasis there)

Post questions on here to help you in this particular endveavor. We're glad to help.

If you understand the books, your writing is not only more realistic but better in content.

(i. e. your prof will believe you read it and know it, which is the point of the exercise.)

Cheers.

Sure, and it will great preparation for college. It sounds like a lot but with enought coffee and a couple of back to back all nighters it can be done. I was once rattled off two, twenty-five page term papers and read a couple 300+ page books in a three day period.

Oh, and I got a B+ and an A-. Still, I wouldn't recommend it.

• Rose

it depends on the size of the book, but if i really wanted to, i think i could....the only problem is that sometimes if i am reading too much and i am stressed out about it because i feel like i need to finish, i get migraines....if you don't though and you are a quick reader, i think you could do it!

You could if you're like super human. But just to be safe... you should give yourself more time. You don't want the projects to be rushed and then get a bad grade on it.

• it all dependes.How long are the book?Can they grab my attention easily?And what are the requirments for the projects?

Don't count on it.