are the st. louis cardinals blechers a good place to take a 12 year old to?

i just thought that there might be drinking and stuff

Favorite Answer

The bleacher seats are a lot of fun at Busch Stadium except when it is really hot. If you are there during a day game in the middle of the summer you should be prepared for it to be extremely hot out there. I love the bleachers otherwise, especially for night games. There is drinking everywhere in Busch Stadium so it might be hard finding seats where there won't be drinking going on around you. I think a 12 year old would have a lot of fun out there.

Source(s): I have been going to Cardinals games since I was born.

It really all depends on if it's a day or night game, and who's in town. If it's the Cubbies or another rival, then it might get kind of rowdy.

I recently took my 9 year old and we sat in the bleachers (the game where Miles hit his walk-off grandslam). Other than the extreme heat, it was a blast. There were a lot of kids around...definately worth it. Every now and then there would be some idiot cursing, but a few choice looks from parents pretty much subdued it.

I would definately recommend it. The bleachers are a great experience for fans of every age.

It can be, but just be careful!! If you don't want the 12 year old to see drunk people, you might now want to go! But it does depend on day or night games. But it is a fun place.

I would be more concerned about the heat than the drinking. In the summer time those seats are sizzling. I wouild pay a few extra bucks to get in the shade.

Absolutely! While nearby fans may be enjoying a cold beer, it is still a fun atmosphere with people being respectful of others.

Yeah, there is drinking, but it doesn't get too out of hand. I think you'll have a blast, I always do. =]