Anonymous

What do guys find appealing about NIA LONG...GABRIELLE UNION?

Out of curiosity

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Both are absolutley gorgeous. They are one of the few dark skinned black famous women who are still considered beautiful irregardless of the fact that they are dark. Nia Long is exotic looking whereas Gabrielle Union is pretty to look at.

xX-Mwah-Xx

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't have the first clue who the other girl is but Nia Long is one fine @ss woman. Hard to pin it down but she has Beyonce and Halle beat in my mind no question. Maybe it is the smile and a few more curves now that she is older.

Smokin' hot.

• pintor
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

im no longer gunna lie >< i think of they r (im asian). yet i like an asian guy's character greater bcoz they r greater truthful n dependable. i ponder whether ill ever hit upon a guy datz warm AND superb and dependable i'm hoping every1 does :) (nicely if ur a guy substitute it 2 a gurl) :) n if no longer, the ill elect the gruesome, superb a million thou. character is going b4 seems. Meow~~~

• 1 decade ago

Because they are pretty. But what the question should be is "What do guys find appealing about beautiful women?" Just saying.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

My ex boyfriend had a weird obsession with Gabrielle Union.. he would drag me to every single movie she was in, no matter what it was about.

I guess because they're both pretty.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why do U care ? Out of curiosity

• 1 decade ago

well they wouldn't be on my list of top ten most beautiful women but i still consider them to be kinda hot.

• 1 decade ago

theyre just pretty like every other girl who is

• They're hot and men like hot women.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they look really pretty, they look just like my cousins :/

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.