Anonymous

What do guys find appealing about NIA LONG...GABRIELLE UNION?

Out of curiosity

Favorite Answer

Both are absolutley gorgeous. They are one of the few dark skinned black famous women who are still considered beautiful irregardless of the fact that they are dark. Nia Long is exotic looking whereas Gabrielle Union is pretty to look at.

xX-Mwah-Xx

Don't have the first clue who the other girl is but Nia Long is one fine @ss woman. Hard to pin it down but she has Beyonce and Halle beat in my mind no question. Maybe it is the smile and a few more curves now that she is older.

Smokin' hot.

• pintor

im no longer gunna lie >< i think of they r (im asian). yet i like an asian guy's character greater bcoz they r greater truthful n dependable. i ponder whether ill ever hit upon a guy datz warm AND superb and dependable i'm hoping every1 does :) (nicely if ur a guy substitute it 2 a gurl) :) n if no longer, the ill elect the gruesome, superb a million thou. character is going b4 seems. Meow~~~

Because they are pretty. But what the question should be is "What do guys find appealing about beautiful women?" Just saying.

My ex boyfriend had a weird obsession with Gabrielle Union.. he would drag me to every single movie she was in, no matter what it was about.

I guess because they're both pretty.

Why do U care ? Out of curiosity

well they wouldn't be on my list of top ten most beautiful women but i still consider them to be kinda hot.

theyre just pretty like every other girl who is

• They're hot and men like hot women.

they look really pretty, they look just like my cousins :/