Jobs in Ontario/Upland California for a 17 year old??????

Does anybody know any good stores or resturants that are hiring in the ontario/upland area? I have been checking everywhere and it seems like all the jobs are gone. I just recently got laid off at my old job about a week ago and i was only working for about a month and a half. I really need some ideas where to look. PLZ HELP!!!!

Favorite Answer

Ontario is dead beat land , get closer to the bay area. if you are 17 is best to get into a job training program to get some knowledge, companies like to hire students after completing a job training program check with your local community college to see what they have to offer.

well if u r lookin for job or wana earn some handsome amount of money there is one...... wat u gotta do is just sit in front of ur pc conneted .remember with out payin a single peny from ur pocket n u can earn 155-165$per week just with the effort of 2-3hrs daily i m also on it received 3 cheques till now from apr08 try this and pray for me GOOD LUCK

<<<<http://www.clixsense.com/?2373823%3E%3E%3E%3E