Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

What do you think is better Raw, Smackdown or Ecw?

Favorite Answer

RAW. it has been getting so unpredictable lately. they have been putting new people in the main events. theres no gm. they have been having good matches. it is reminding me of the attitude era. it has been very unpredictable lately and i have not known whats going to happen next. i think the no general manager situation is only helping raws ratings. the superstars can make there own matches and there are no rules. raw has been very good lately .

I did like Raw the best, but since TRIPLE H was drafted to Smackdown, I like smackdown now the best. Raw is second and ECW is third.

RAW is the flagship show (for now) but I love Smackdown! RAW needs to watch out. All Smackdown needs to do is focus on the bottom half of the show and there is now way RAW would be able to compete.

• Raw , it had funny and entertainement stroryline lately (i love the jamie noble segments) and the better brand , who cares if HH is on Smackdown it does' tmean just because of that smackdown is better , look at the raw roster , its hella better then the smackdown roster

Source(s): raw fan for life !!!!!!!!

Smackdown

raw, but i liked it a lot better before the draft cuz now they basically switched raw and smackdown.

i like raw the best but smackdown will be my second choice

raw but ecw is good tooo cuz now matt hardy is on it but smack down is ok tooo

raw is war

i watch both...last year i was all raw but now SD! is way better so it really pissed me off when batista and rey were drafted..wwe never lets sd! get its chace to shine