Calipedia asked in PetsFish · 1 decade ago

Where can I purchase an automatic thermostat 110 volts for a large 300-400 gallon fish tank?

I currently work at a seafood company and we have two large fish tanks to put live fishes. We ordered an automatic thermostat from Korea and it was 220 voltage. The sensor on the fish tank is a pig nose style metal so the automatic thermostat needs to have a place for the pig nose wire from the sensor but the wire itself on the thermostat could be a standard american style. I hope I make sense. Please help! I will surely vote for the best answer.

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago

    You might want to try a forum for fish. Most of the people here would rather answer questions about bettas and goldfish. Stress on "most." Try They might have more to offe. Good luck.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.