I Love Money?

Who would you want to get eliminated next?

1. 12 Pack

2. Brandi C

3. Chance

4. Destiney

5. The Entertainer

6. Heather

7. Hoopz

8. Megan

9. Pumkin

10. Real

11. Rodeo

12. Toastee

13. Whiteboy

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

In the order I want to go home

1. Megan

2. Brandi C

3. White Boy

4. Chance

5. Toastee

6. Destiny

7. Rodeo

8. Heather

9. Real

10. Pumkin

11. The Entertainer

12. 12-pack

13. Hoopz ( I really want her or 12 to win)

• ilise
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Love. yet, because i'm no longer in love with every person, i'm flirting with the twenty-2 money I certainly have. i'm no longer cheating a unmarried dollar. i'm a polygamous who has a romance with distinctive money on the comparable time. speaking of greenbacks, have you ever understand the grasp Avida Dolars? He became right into a sturdy artist, additionally primary as Salvador Dali. "Avida Dolars" is an anagram of his call. Are you going to Scarborough effortless? Parsley, sage, rosemary an phyme.

• 1 decade ago

I cannot stand Brandi C and Megan. The dumb bimbo routine is not attractive. If I was on the show with those two, I would probably strangle them both!!! They are totally useless.

• 1 decade ago

I would have to say my first pick is Megan because she is just a fake dumb blonde that likes to start trouble and then denie it like her little fake friend who i'd also like to see go Brandi C... They both are dumb and fake... i can't stand Brandi C's voice.. its more annoying then Mr Boston thinking he's king s#@t...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Erin
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Either Megan, Pumkin or Toastee. Those 3 annoy me the most.

• 1 decade ago

I would love to see Toastee and Pumkin go home. I never really liked them to begin with plus they are manipulators.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

toastee, pumkin, megan, brandi c, any of those 4 they suck at the competitions and are worthless

Source(s): STARRED!
  • 1 decade ago

Megan, she is such a trouble maker!! and she is really annoying too, she just goes from reality show to reality show, she was on beauty and the geek, rock of love and now this

• 1 decade ago

i would like to see megan, toastee, or pumkin to go home-especially pumkin since i'm so tired of looking at her ugliness. that and they're all useless to competitions

• 1 decade ago

Brandi C or Magan there both dumb and annoying.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.