should i get a lenovo laptop or a macbook?

list pros and cons?

• Rolf W
    Favorite Answer

I would go Lenovo or HP. The Mac, with its new OS has way too many problems. You have to wait forever to get patches and fixes and there are just as many as in windows. Plus you have greater access to software.

Source(s): lots of reviews

Hi

Defenetly a Mac Book. I got a MacBook Pro, and its great.

Pros: 1.You can run all OS systems on macs, so if you really need windows for something, you can just install it.

2. Virtually no viruses

3. Extremely stable.

4. System requirements are very low, so a new MacBook will last you a very long time ( i.e Leopard only needs 887 MHz and 512 RAM, although it also works on 256 but not everything)

5. iWorks (the Office for Macs) Lets you read all windows type documents (.doc,.ppt,.exl) AND even lets you export your apple documents a word documents so your windows "friends" can read them. This works, of course, for powerpoint and excel in the same manner.

cons: 1. Not too many games on Mac. (But as stated above, just install windows if need be)

So there you have it. Unless you primarily want to game you should defently go for a mac, as its a winner in everything else.

I hope that helped.

First or second generation Mac, 10.4 or 10.5 core duo.

You will be satisfied with what you have.

This macbook of mine is first generation from 2006 and has lasted me years and is durable to wear and tear.

They're on clearance, too, to make room for the new ones.

I do not ever have to 'reformat'. my hard drive is perfect because there are no such things as viruses.

mackbook and thanks for your answer about my friend and you know....lol

you cant resolve Q's until there like 5 hours old....so when it old enough .....im giving you best answer=]

wanted to tell you so you exspect 10 =]