are joe jonas and taylor swift dating?

i just heard that taylor swift and joe jonas are dating???? is this true???

• Athena
    Favorite Answer

There have been speculations, basically because Taylor stopped by one of their shows in Anaheim, and sang a duet with Joe.

But, I'm pretty sure they're not dating.. nothing official, at least.

Oh, and for all of your information.. she's 18, like Joe.. she's not "too old for him", or older than him at all.

It is a rumor. Both Taylor Swift and Joe Jonas have denied dating each other. Are Taylor Swift and Joe Jonas dating? That seems to be the question on the tip of every 14-year old girl’s tongue after Jonas was spotted incognito at Swift’s concert in West Palm Beach on Sunday night. Hiding among a group of people, Jonas, 19, arrived at the Rascal Flatts concert in the West Palm Beach Cruzan Amphitheatre five minutes before Swift, 18, took the stage. “I spotted Joe quickly, but he was trying to hide from the crowds by tucking in-between a few people,” says Mishelle Rivera, Assistant Promotions Director for Miami’s Y-100 Radio. “He was wearing a baseball cap and real casual dress so he wouldn’t stand out.” Representatives from both stars have been quick to deny any possible romance between the stars, but the denials have been worded extremely careful. Reached by PEOPLE on Thursday, Swift said through her rep: “He’s an amazing guy and anybody would be lucky to be dating him.” And on Aug. 5, when Ryan Seacrest asked Jonas if he was dating Swift, he replied: “She’s a great girl … I think anybody would love to go on a date with her.” So the answer is yes, Jonas and Swift very likely are in fact dating or whatever those kids call it these days.

Surely Taylor Swift has higher standards.

Not that I've heard of.

If they were dating, then all of the banner on the computer will post it up. And the celeb news would talk about it lol.

They aren't. Their is an interview with him in a magazine and he says he is not dating her. It's just a rumor. They were both at an award show and someone started the rumor.

Nope they arent. None of them want to have girlfriends while there on the burnim; up tour. THey feel it would be unfair to the girl they were dating

Source(s): J-14

Not true..

and it would be like 2 girls dating eachother

I love Taylor Swift but Joe looks like a girl in MANY ways.

• No I dont think so... I know Jojo and kevin dated for a while! But no like someone said it would be all over the news! =]

NO THEIR NOT! WATS up with people asking if other people r dating! Its non of ur business anyway! And y does it matter!?

• Deluca

There's this magical search box at the top. Have you two met?