If the white race is the most diverse why are nonwhites so unique?

why do most whites have black or dark brown hair(like blacks or asians)? Why do the other races have multiple eye colors and even red hair(though not blond)? Why do most white people have round medium size deyes while asians have a huge variety of shapes and sizes? Also why do they come in pale to olive while asians range from medium brown to pale and blacks medium brown to jet black?

mc,conner:there's no such thing as light skin or dark skin. Those are relative terms. If you mean pale skin that's one thing of course that's rare but that's still just one color.

2. You're just in denial. Whites are the ones who change their hair color and eyes all the time. Skin bleach doesn't make you lighter. It's for evening you're skin tone. You can only acheive the skin tone you would have if you hid from the sun

• a
    Favorite Answer

lawl.. Mc'Connely and Richard Simmons have the funniest answer..

Yeah, everyone is unique in their own way. just because a race have a majority of a certain kind of look, doesn't mean it's restricted to others.

and i've seen light skinned blacks and i've seen asians that look black (mainly southeastern asia though). annd from what i've seen, blacks have different hair textures/styles.

i agree with love me or hate me. asians have more eyes variety than the typical slanted, tiny eyes. we have double lids, almond eyes, round eyes.. eyes that are between a monolid and a double (:

I do not recognize why it concerns. I was once constantly taught the blacks, mexicans, and asians had been dangerous while I was once more youthful. As I grew to be older while I could watch TV with someone, I began making feedback approximately little one molesters, murderers, or another crime and say oh my is he rather white. It does no longer subject approximately the colour of someones epidermis, it concerns approximately their movements. My father was once the primary one to make a remark approximately black guys or ladies with white guys or ladies so, I baked a chocolate cake and vanilla icing and, after he ate it I requested him how well was once that bi-racial cake. He could supply me a appear from hell. I have two aunts which might be bi-racial and so they had been by no means allowed to our condominium for the reason that the pals would discover out. So rather it simplest concerns approximately who a character is at the within. And so far as the president, do all of you rather suppose one character runs the whole lot? When you're in a lifestyles-threatening crisis does race rather subject?

There are so many white people, our nation is a white majority. An average classroom probly has only 2 black people, 1 indian person, etc. It is because minorities are so few that they are unique. There's less of a chance that someone else looks like them.

Mc'connelly you piss me off. Whites are no more unique than any other race we all have our differences. But if you want to start a debate here. Asians have a variety of eye shapes and skin tones ranging from pale and olive to brown and tan. Blacks have a variety of hair textures and types from wavy to curly and that's only in African Americans. Native Africans have the longest range of hair textures ranging from naturally straight to tightly curled.Asians and Blacks both have wider ranges of skin tone values than Whites. Most whites I see have pale to light olive tones but it's totally common for me to see Asians with pale to brown skin and Blacks with ebony to bronzed skin. If you still want to get technical with it, it has been proven that native Africans have the most diverse genetics than any other race on the planet.

Lol fail troll. Only white people have multiple eye colours. Asians and Blacks don't.

Non whites aren't unique. Brown hair and brown eyes are too common. And light skin is more rare than dark skin.

White people are the most unique race.

Don't argue with me, why would you people buy colored contacts, skin lightners, and hair bleach? Please :)

And asians look the same.

Edit: to "love me or hate me" you're delusional. And probably jealous. I coulden't tell asians apart for the life of me. The slant eyes, same skin tone for the most part and same hair. Hey, if you put a wig on an asian guy he could pass as an asian girl.

It's because whites are a majority

I never herd that "whites" were diverse.

I always said America was Diverse.

Itz called life dude...

Get one..

theres too many theories out theree...so jus make up your own...there there not too hard i hope.

Source(s): Mah Brain

What are you four years old? None of these questions have real answers.

It is what it is.