good runescape sword?

I am level 83 70 attack 72 str 61 def what good sword could i buy i only have 1.7m so cant afford sara sword

Favorite Answer

Sword for what reason?, to train or just to have fun with in Mini-game?

for option A.) Training ; I'd suggest getting an abyssal whip to train your attack & Defense to the level of your desire (go for 99! ) If you wish to train your strength I'd recommend the Dragon 2h or even a Dragon longsword.

For option B.) Fun in mini-games; A dragon 2h just so you can use its cool special or a g maul.

Not much I can say to be honest.

PS: As for Runescape giving viruses, its a load of bull. Runescape is a browser based program that doesn't require a download. So you got a virus from somewhere else genius. Probably a botting site you visited ;-)

~L.M

I suggest you do monkey madness if you haven't already. The dragon scimitar is a good weapon and is great if your on a budget. It is only 100,200 gp max in the grand exchange. Or if you want to upgrade a little bit. You can buy a Abyssal Whip which are around 1,500,000-1,600,000 today. But i suggest you use a Dragon Scimitar till you can afford more then just barely a whip.

-The Aten

Well if you want a 2h sword you should change your thing your working on to block which will increase your defence level and 2h swords are the best out of non-member swords.

• bizzle

ok you should buy a whip or dragon scimmy.

A dragon scimmy is cheaper and only a bit worse than a whip.

But a whip looks cooler and is better.

Hmm, just stick to a draggy BA or TH or whip untill you gan afford a GS.

~RJ

My brother said to look on your attack or something. It wil ltell you what kind of sword you can use.

a whip and a dragon scimmy

depend on what your fighting there any god swordsbut i never use any only my trusty whip get me out of trouble :)

lol i used to play that lol but it gives u viruses

Source(s): me neoseeker cuzin lol computer (virus lolz)

noob much? go whip