Help me with this letter please?anything wrong?Mature women only?

Im not too good at expressing my feelings on paper.Well honestly since youve been gone its been really hard.It feels like somethings missing, but i know that somethings you.Its hard not being able to see or communicate with you.The only thing that hasnt been hard is keeping my feeling for you.It feels like each day... show more Im not too good at expressing my feelings on paper.Well honestly since youve been gone its been really hard.It feels like somethings missing, but i know that somethings you.Its hard not being able to see or communicate with you.The only thing that hasnt been hard is keeping my feeling for you.It feels like each day they grow.They havent changed in anyway.Your still the woman I wanna be with. your still the only woman I think about when i wake up and the only woman i think about before i go to sleep.I want to give you my all.Through all the ups and downs the joys and hurts. for better or worse I still will choose you first.Theres so many things ive got to tell you but im afraid cause i dont want you to look at me differently.I love your beautiful smile, I love everything about you. I dont think you have any flaws.Your the perfect woman.You'll always be the most beautiful woman i know.My feelings for you are truly unconditional.Your all i want and need.Your who i desire. I would give anything just to be with you right now or just to hear your voice. Right now i just want to be staring into your eyes.What will happen if we just go along with what we have cause theres a difference between good and great but good wasnt built to last.Theres something thats making me hold on.I'm not sure what it is.I wouldnt wait for any other woman but you.I wanna be the best man for you even if that means changing some things.Cause i'm willing to do anything to keep you in my life.I know i can be everything you want.You just gotta give me a try. And this whole long-distance thing, isnt that big of a deal to me cause your the only one for me and I know your worth it. I have eyes for only you. No other women out there can compare to. You so far from all the others that ive been with.Cause i thought i knew what love was but it wasnt until you came and changed my life now ive realized that all the love in this world i wanna give to you because you make me wanna be a better man.Youve got such a beautiful body, soul and mind. And i just wanna be the one that makes you feel a special way inside.
Update: its not finished or edited correctly, but do you think its enough.Shes in the navy right now.

im open to all ideas on how to better it