college assignment!?

a college professor informs her class that the assignment for the week is to write a short story with three components: religion, sex, and mystery. the only passing paper read: "Oh, God. I'm pregnant. I wonder who did it?"

star if you like

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Brilliant! Absolutely Brilliant!!!.

• Megan
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I don't believe that this is a college assignment. Y!A is not an email conversation: 1. In your view, what is responsible for the existence of the universe? ->Natural Forces. 2. Where did the world come from? how did it come into being? ->Natural Forces. 3. What is a human being? ->a member of the species homo sapiens sapiens 4. What happens to a human being when he or she dies? ->decomposition. Anything else is a guess. 5. How can we be sure that we have any true knowledge? ->Experimentation. 6. how do you determine what is right and wrong? ->Experience. Empathy. Imagination. 7. Does history have any purpose or theme? How does life have any significance? ->The purpose of history is to tell the stories of the past. The theme of history depends on the history. Why is this one quesion? What do you mean by significance? 8. Do you have any problems with the Christian view of reality? ->Only that it makes the mistake of monotheism, and like other monotheist views assumes that others are incorrect with no evidence for their correctness over others, but that's not a view of reality. Christian view of reality is undefined. 9. What do you appreciate about the Christian view of reality? ->There is nothing positive found in Christianity not found in other religions which lack the flaws of Christianity. You said: "Please understand that this is a humble and honest request by a person to gain respect and insight into world views." So, you're saying you lied to get these answers?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There's another version of this. The assignment was for royalty, sex, and mystery. "Oh, my, I'm pregnant, the Queen said. I wonder who did it?"

• 1 decade ago

Very Funny! Have a star!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Really Amazing!!! I think again this professor will not give you such type of complicated Question :P

• 6 years ago

Cool..

• 6 years ago

PLEASE CONTACT ME

http://www.scribd.com/collegeclasses

I have tutorials for classes,but I intend to make students learn from these tutorials.

Have a look on it and search for your class

http://www.scribd.com/collegeclasses/documents

• 1 decade ago

nice one

• haha yeah i like it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Love it! Love it! Love it!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.