Why are some Nuyoricans or native Puerto Ricans in New York are so lazy and ignorent?

I'm Cuban,I have nothing against Puerto Ricans,many of them are my friends,but I can't stand how some of them think they are better than all other Latinos that live in America,simply because they are Puerto Rican and are U.S. citizens. For starters,most of the Puerto Ricans in America live in New York... show more I'm Cuban,I have nothing against Puerto Ricans,many of them are my friends,but I can't stand how some of them think they are better than all other Latinos that live in America,simply because they are Puerto Rican and are U.S. citizens.

For starters,most of the Puerto Ricans in America live in New York City and other places in the eastern sea board,and half of them don't work and are on welfare,especially in the Bronx.These particular Puerto Ricans,preferably in New York City are known as Nuyoricans.A Nuyorican is usually
a second or third generation Puerto Rican born in New York City.Most of them either can't speak Spanish or speak it terribly.

Except the time when I went to the lower east side in Manhattan,and east Harlem,I saw so many enclaves,and culture that was very rich/blended in with some African American culture too,along with the ones in Brooklyn in Bushwick section.Many Nuyoricans in the Bronx are slobs.Ricans want their land back,but don't want to pay taxes wtf is that?