Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

how do I get my sims to date and get married quickly?

Ok, all my sims in my family need to find a date and get married...is there a cheat I can type in that will automaticly find them a date and get them married? Help me out!

Favorite Answer

If you have Nightlife, your sim can call the Gypsy Matchmaker and pay her money to get a compatible date. The more money you pay, the more compatible the sim that appears for the date will be. Use kaching or motherlode to get the 5000 simoleons required for a perfect date. You can calso buy the love potion from the matchmaker to temporarily make your sim more attractive so that other sims fall in love with them more quickly.

If you have Seasons, you can try to get a wishing well from the Garden Club. Your sim can then wish for love and instantly a compatible sim in the right age group will appear, kiss your sim and fall in love with them.

If you don't have either of those EPs, you can use the sunglasses aspiration reward object to make your sim temporarily more socially capable so that they can build relationships more quickly. Only use while in gold or platinum aspiration, though, or it can backfire on you.

If you have a sim that you really want your sim to quickly become friends with, invite that sim to the lot where your sim is. But first, while in neighborhood view activate debug mode (boolprop testingcheatsenabled true). When you are inside the lot and when your target "lover" is there, shift-click on a sim and select Spawn... Tombstone of L and D. You then have your sim click on the Tombstone and click on the option Make me Friendly To Everyone Here. This will instantly set the sim's daily and lifetime relationships to 90/90 with everybody present. Then have your sim do a flirt interaction with the target of their affections and they should almost instantly fall in love.

There is no cheat to instantly get your sim married. You need to use one of the described methods to make them fall in love, then you need to get them engaged, then married yourself.

Yes there is :]

type in: boolprop testingcheatsenabled true [some people have problems with this cheat....I hope you don't!] and SHIFT+CLICK on a sim. Click "Spawn..." then "More..." then "Sim Modder" [I think it's called that.] then click on relationships and do what you need to do!

A faster way to do it is to type in the cheat, then shift+click with an adult male or female, and if there's an unmarried adult on that lot, you should be able to click "Have Pregnancy Relations with..." or something of that sort...

If you need to find a date, type in "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" then spawn the Tombstone of L and D. You can spawn a sim of any age and gender :D Hope I helped! Happy simming!

In the neighborhood screen, hold down "ctrl + shift + C" and type in "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" in the little bar that comes up. Then go into the house. You can drag their relationship levels up and down. ALSO: If you want to control a sim that is just walking by, hold down shift while clicking. A menu will come up. Look through it until you find a "Selectable" option. Click "make selectable" or "Make me selectable" and you will be able to control that sim.

PLEASE! I NEED 10 POINTS!!

• walker

The number one complaint of women is that men don’t listen. When a woman is talking, listen to what she is saying. Read here http://AttractAnyWoman.emuy.info/?14A5

Don’t watch her mouth and wonder what it would feel like to kiss her. Don’t stare at her chest and imagine what she looks like naked. Really listen to what she is saying then give an intelligent response, preferably on the same subject.