Whats the scariest thing thats ever happened to you with your baby?

my scariest thing was i was giving her soup for her dinner one night. i decided i couldnt be bothered taking her high chair out so i sat her on my lap to feed her. she was really hungry and was lunging at the spoon then she started flapping her hands and choking i stood up, battered her on the back and put my... show more my scariest thing was i was giving her soup for her dinner one night. i decided i couldnt be bothered taking her high chair out so i sat her on my lap to feed her. she was really hungry and was lunging at the spoon then she started flapping her hands and choking i stood up, battered her on the back and put my finger down her throat to make her sick, she vomitted and was fine - a bit weepy and shaky, much like myself!

i phoned my mum, told her what happened and she had to come down cos i thought i hit her too hard on the back. i was so scared, after a cuddle sophie was fine - i wasnt!

whats your scary mummy experiences?