Whats Your Favorite Roller Coster?

The F*cking Matis at Cedar Point 3 hour line worth all the wait also the magnum so fast so high the dragster goes WAYYY TO FAST

Favorite Answer

I hate roller coasters!!!!

• Millenium 2000 at Cedar Point. The first hill is as high as the Statue of Liberty and goes 93mph. But, I haven't ridden the Top Thrill Dragster yet.

Adrenaline rush, give me more baby!!!

• Cayden

My favorite will be the Max Air [not really a roller coaster] I like the Raptor at Cedar Point.

lol i like the dragster, you go so fast! it takes u up a 90 degree angle at 120 mph on a 420 foot drop and rise. i sat in the front seat with my friend and we gave each other a high five at the top!

• kryst

ThunderHawk, Shivering Timbers, and Madmouse through fact ThunderHawk is going the different way up and seems such as you're flying! Shivering Timbers has cool drops and is great rapid! Mad MOuse whips you around corners and the little drops supply you butterflies. (:

The Texas Cyclone was mine until they decided to tear down the six flags in Houston.

Source(s): :-(

My favorite is the Griffon since it stops for a few seconds before it drops

i like expedition everest at Disney World

and Renegade at Valley Fair

The Sheikra or Kingda Ka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only rollercoaster I've ever screamed on!

kingda ka at six flags great adventure

=D