Whats Your Favorite Roller Coster?

The F*cking Matis at Cedar Point 3 hour line worth all the wait also the magnum so fast so high the dragster goes WAYYY TO FAST

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I hate roller coasters!!!!

• Millenium 2000 at Cedar Point. The first hill is as high as the Statue of Liberty and goes 93mph. But, I haven't ridden the Top Thrill Dragster yet.

Adrenaline rush, give me more baby!!!

• Cayden
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

My favorite will be the Max Air [not really a roller coaster] I like the Raptor at Cedar Point.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol i like the dragster, you go so fast! it takes u up a 90 degree angle at 120 mph on a 420 foot drop and rise. i sat in the front seat with my friend and we gave each other a high five at the top!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • kryst
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

ThunderHawk, Shivering Timbers, and Madmouse through fact ThunderHawk is going the different way up and seems such as you're flying! Shivering Timbers has cool drops and is great rapid! Mad MOuse whips you around corners and the little drops supply you butterflies. (:

• 1 decade ago

The Texas Cyclone was mine until they decided to tear down the six flags in Houston.

Source(s): :-(
  • 1 decade ago

My favorite is the Griffon since it stops for a few seconds before it drops

• 1 decade ago

i like expedition everest at Disney World

and Renegade at Valley Fair

• 1 decade ago

The Sheikra or Kingda Ka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only rollercoaster I've ever screamed on!

• 1 decade ago

kingda ka at six flags great adventure

=D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.