how to Contack Jason and Grant aka (ghost hunters or Taps )?

i am 11 and i want to become a ghost hunter and i want ot ask them question about ghost i dont have a problem with ghost buti wanna no more bout em

Best Answer

The TAPS team members have written many informative articles about ghosts and ghost hunting which are posted on the TAPS website. I would suggest reading these first as they may answer some of your questions. I would also suggest that you keep "ghost hunting" in mind as only a hobby for your future (you're a little young for it now). Focus on your studies and learn a trade, because ghost hunting won't pay the bills when you're grown up. Even Jason and Grant have day jobs as plumbers in order to support their families.

http://the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com/

it would probably be much easier to search out a group of Paranormal investigators in your area.

there is actually a certification system that has been adopted to give some bit of training for new ghost hunters. as for your question aobut the ghost... email me. i can probably help with that and if i can not i can refer it to S.I.G.H.T. a local paranormal group in Maryland. either way i can get you an answer.