how to Contack Jason and Grant aka (ghost hunters or Taps )?

i am 11 and i want to become a ghost hunter and i want ot ask them question about ghost i dont have a problem with ghost buti wanna no more bout em

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

The TAPS team members have written many informative articles about ghosts and ghost hunting which are posted on the TAPS website. I would suggest reading these first as they may answer some of your questions. I would also suggest that you keep "ghost hunting" in mind as only a hobby for your future (you're a little young for it now). Focus on your studies and learn a trade, because ghost hunting won't pay the bills when you're grown up. Even Jason and Grant have day jobs as plumbers in order to support their families.

http://the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com/

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it would probably be much easier to search out a group of Paranormal investigators in your area.

there is actually a certification system that has been adopted to give some bit of training for new ghost hunters. as for your question aobut the ghost... email me. i can probably help with that and if i can not i can refer it to S.I.G.H.T. a local paranormal group in Maryland. either way i can get you an answer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.