Does anyone else enjoy "Last of the Summer Wine" series on BBC 1?

It is never ever going to be the last word in comedy, It is predicable, steryeotyped, safe sad and innocent and slightly naughty all at the same time and somehow very gentle

Favorite Answer

Yes, i did, that show use to crack me up, my family thought i was crazy for liking something like that...and yet they luv-ed Coronation Street...which i couldn't stand....lmao!

:)

After something stressful, this fulfils a need for what you describe as predictable, safe and innocent. That is good in a world full of "Oh my God, what can we do?", "Is there any hope?" & "I want to go home!"

Source(s): A&E room NSPCC World Vision Medecins sans frontieres

i think it is the best program on TV at the moment,not as good as the older shows, and sadly many of the people in the first series have moved on now, but they have kept it the same and i like it, would love to live there me

regards x kitti x

Its good old fashioned comedy that you can just relax and watch easily! Oh and that Mirranda Phwwrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I love it...the best sitcom ever!!..it has given me hours of enjoyment over the years.

Yes I like it very much,,,a feel good safe one,,

• what.

I haven't seen that one...but i love How clean is your house? On BBC

not me