Any good novels or books??

its summer and i'm bored and i used to loveeeee reading i would read like 2 or 3 books a week and i fell behind my mind is busy lol well is there any really god books any one would recomend please..i have a lot of free time in the morning and night and train and i just want to find a great book that will teach... show more its summer and i'm bored and i used to loveeeee reading i would read like 2 or 3 books a week and i fell behind my mind is busy lol well is there any really god books any one would recomend please..i have a lot of free time in the morning and night and train and i just want to find a great book that will teach me someting ;)

-thankss
Update: well i like adventure, mystery, suspense umm i duno im not a picky person with books any book i get ill read it if i don't like it i wait till im like 50 pages in then ill give it up cuz i know it takes a while sometimes with some bookss...any classics or novels?
Update 2: oh my god yea i love sarah dessen's books i read dream land and this lullaby they made me cry like a baby especially this lullaby i loved them shes an amazing writer :)
Update 3: thankyou guys most of these books ive actually read or heard of but theyre all by really great authors thankyou :) i'll try and read all of these lol
Update 4: lol yea i read the sisterhood of traveling pants they were good..i tried harry potter a few times the books kind of bore me cuz ive seen the movies already like a million times im a huge fan just not of the books..ill try the twilight series tho