Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelEurope (Continental)Other - Europe · 1 decade ago

sr trip help?

So me and my friends want to go to Amsterdam for our Sr trip. How much would it cost to go to Amsterdam including everything plain tickets hotel spending money and how would we go about planning it.

Thanks =]]

Favorite Answer

Trip to europe are pretty expensive right now. But I've found the cheapest trips at efcollegebreak.com. They have a couple trips to Amsterdam as well as other places in Europe. It's for people ages 18-26. It includes hotels, food, and plane tickets. Most trips come out to around $2000 sometimes more sometimes less though! The best thing to do is check out the website because they give you really detailed descriptions of each trip as well as a price quote based on your closest airport! I've gone on a trip to Italy with them and they are very laid back and fun. Very worth it! Anyways check out the site. If you and your friends like what you see you can all use this promo code: canedo2153 when you book your trip to get money off! It can be anywhere from $50-250 depending on the trip.

If you're interested in any of the trips and have any questions feel free to email me: aec89@sbcglobal.net because I recently became a campus manager for them and can help you out! Anyways. hoped this helped!