Can I use these skateboard wheels for my skateboard?

I'm going to buy a new deck(about 7.75 x 31.75) with trucks. I just wanted to know if I could use my mini-skateboard's wheels on the new skateboard I'm going to buy. I know the board and the trucks are different size but I'm not sure if the wheels can still be used or if they are too different size.

my mini-skateboards wheels are about 50 mm.

Best Answer

Well to better help it would be helpful if you put what size they are and what kinds of skating you want to be doing.

If you want to do street skating you should have 52-55 mm wheels

Anything above that would be good for pool skating or vert and when it gets up to like 60 mm thats for like longboards and cruiser boards.

So I would say its probably going to work, you may need to get risers though if their to big which go inbeween the board and truck so you dont get wheel bite (When your wheel hits the deck itself).

Just remembe rthe smaller they are the easier it is for rocks and stuff to make your wheels stop and send you flying forward

Source(s): I skateboard.

wheels can last you a long time if thay do not have flat spots. thay wont work too good if thare different sizes.

yea you can but if your going to skateparks you need much bigger wheels

What millimeter are they???

sure