Why do people love twins?

i just answered a guys question about why people wanna be a twin and i wanted to ask somethin similar to it. im a twin and people always ask if i like being a twin, no, and if we have the same classes, no, and if we have "twin" moments, sometimes but everybody does even if youre not a twin sorry but twins... show more i just answered a guys question about why people wanna be a twin and i wanted to ask somethin similar to it. im a twin and people always ask if i like being a twin, no, and if we have the same classes, no, and if we have "twin" moments, sometimes but everybody does even if youre not a twin sorry but twins are nothing special so why are people so obsessed with twins?! we have different styles and different friends and are two different people who just happened to be born at the same time. i am so annoyed of people asking me if i like it!
Update: i dont care about how "special" the fertilization is haha im talking about how my parents and teachers and some friends think i have to share a life with my sister even though were two different people. even identical twins are two different people. it doesnt matter what you say about fertilization haha... show more i dont care about how "special" the fertilization is haha im talking about how my parents and teachers and some friends think i have to share a life with my sister even though were two different people. even identical twins are two different people. it doesnt matter what you say about fertilization haha it just matters that identical twins, and fraternal twins, have different thoughts and arent the same person