Would Alice Cullen wear this?

I'm going to the Breaking Dawn party as Alice Cullen, and I'm having some trouble coming up with costume ideas. I would love to do the whole leather pants thing, but those don't come very cheap :) Hopefully I will be able to get my hands on a black dress to cut triangles in, but otherwise I'm going with something I already own.

Here's is the link:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=2630672

The coat is similar to the one I have, mine doesn't have gold buttons (I think they're white or maybe black) and the belt is black.

I always picture her with a trendy, kind of preppy style, so that's why I'm thinking of this coat. Does it work?

Best Answer

wow, i could honestly see her wearing that.

i picture her as totally trendy.

and that fits perfectly.

Alice is the second one from the right.

http://a5.vox.com/6a00d10a7cbf928bfa00e398de496500...

good luck, and have fun!

:)

• douvia

It relies upon have been you bypass. undergo in innovations: the cullens positioned on issues that cover as lots pores and skin as a threat. my sister is donning a black gown with a protracted sleeve shirt below and leggings with boots. she wears issues that throughout the time of good shape properly and have a sprint that they are clothier, yet they are suttle. dont attempt to examine her clothing, only discover something it incredibly is alice cullen like.

• ` erin

Well, everyone has a different Alice in their head.

But I'd say everything but the bag seems to suit Alice.

Have fun at the party!

That would definitely work - she's got a great sense of style, and so does that set.

I'm going as Alice, too. :)

i think that looks like something Alice would wear its verry cute and trendy

good luck and have fun

I think that looks pretty Aliceish =)

I definetly think so b/c it is classy and will make you stand out!

• i think that is XACTLY!!!

that is what alice cullen would wear....

IT LOOKS AWESOME TOO!!!!(:

have fun at the party, alice!=DDD

yes..i also <3 her! i have a pic of her on my wall i look @ when i need inspiration! :D